OUR LADY OF MERCY
Our Lady of Mercy
Father David O’Rourke
Baptisms, Weddings, and Funerals
Infant and Child Baptism
1Weekend MassesWeekend Masses take place on Saturday at 5 PM — Sundays at 9:30 AM
2Daily MassesNormally on Monday and Tuesday 9:30 AM and Friday at 5 PM. Check the Sunday Bulletin for special changes..
3ConfessionsAfter Saturday 5 PM Mass, or by Appointment. Be sure to let the celebrant at the 5 PM Mass know of your need.
For Holiday Schedule
Please see the special events page
- 01 Feb 20145th Sunday 2014Usually I speak about the gospels, which is a very Catholic approach. But today I want to make a bit of a shift. I want to go back six or seven hundred years before the time of Jesus and talk abo...
- 24 Nov 2013Bulletin 11-24-13Our Lord Jesus Christ the King November 24, 2013 I rejoiced because they said to me, “We will go up to the house of the Lord.” — Psalm 122:1 I am writing this, once again for the second time, having s...
- 10 Nov 2013Bulletin 11-10-13Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time November 10, 2013 My steps have been steadfast in your paths, my feet have not faltered. I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God. –Psalm 17:5-6a Our...
- 07 Nov 2013Sunday Bulletin November 10th, 2013Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time November 10, 2013 My steps have been steadfast in your paths, my feet have not faltered. I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God. –Psalm 17:5-6a Our counci...
- 02 Nov 2013All Souls DayHOMILY FOR ALL SOULS DAY THE BEDSIDES OF THE DYING, AND THE BURIALS OF THE DEAD, COMMAND AN IMPORTANT PLACE IN MY LIFE. EVEN MORE SO NOW, I SUPPOSE, SINCE I FIND MYSELF ASSISTING IN THE FUNERALS OF...
- 19 Oct 201327th SundayThis gospel brings us face to face with diseased and outcast people. Jesus heals them. One comes back to say thank you. The point in this gospel is not complicated. Gratitude should be a normal r...