OUR LADY OF MERCY
Our Lady of Mercy
Father David O’Rourke
Baptisms, Weddings, and Funerals
Infant and Child Baptism
1Weekend MassesWeekend Masses take place on Saturday at 5 PM — Sundays at 9:30 AM
2Daily MassesNormally on Monday and Tuesday 9:30 AM and Friday at 5 PM. Check the Sunday Bulletin for special changes..
3ConfessionsAfter Saturday 5 PM Mass, or by Appointment. Be sure to let the celebrant at the 5 PM Mass know of your need.
For Holiday Schedule
Please see the special events page
- 18 May 2015May 17th BulletinSeventh Sunday of Easter May 17, 2015 If God so loved us, we also must love one another. — 1 John 4:11 The formats we use for these bulletins are produced elsewhere. Their drawings are really bizarr...
- 05 May 2015Bulletin for May 3rdFifth Sunday of Easter May 3, 2015 Let us love not in word or speech but in deed and truth. — 1 John 3:18 I returned from a trip to Kaua’i in time for eye surgery. It is always disconcerting for me, m...
- 19 Apr 2015Bulletin April 20thThird Sunday of Easter April 19, 2015 You alone, O Lord, bring security to my dwelling — Psalm 4:9 I received word this week that Msgr. Ted Krause, who was pastor here for a number of years, had died....
- 10 Apr 2015Second Sunday of EasterSecond Sunday of Easter (or of Divine Mercy) April 12, 2015 Who indeed is the victor over the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? — 1 John 5:5 This will be a short bulletin. O...
- 08 Apr 2015An Easter StoryThis is an Easter story. It will take a bit to describe why. It took me much longer to figure it out myself. My staring point is the fact that Americans live in different worlds. My side of the city i...
- 04 Apr 2015Easter Sunday April, 5th Easter Sunday April 5, 2015 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. –Psalm 118:17 Well, so far Holy Week has been very nice. On Wednesday we had a lovely concert of ‘quiet...