OUR LADY OF MERCY
Our Lady of Mercy
Father David O’Rourke
Baptisms, Weddings, and Funerals
Infant and Child Baptism
1Weekend MassesWeekend Masses take place on Saturday at 5 PM — Sundays at 9:30 AM
2Daily MassesNormally on Monday and Tuesday 9:30 AM and Friday at 5 PM. Check the Sunday Bulletin for special changes..
3ConfessionsAfter Saturday 5 PM Mass, or by Appointment. Be sure to let the celebrant at the 5 PM Mass know of your need.
For Holiday Schedule
Please see the special events page
- 24 Nov 2013Bulletin 11-24-13Our Lord Jesus Christ the King November 24, 2013 I rejoiced because they said to me, “We will go up to the house of the Lord.” — Psalm 122:1 I am writing this, once again for the second time, having s...
- 10 Nov 2013Bulletin 11-10-13Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time November 10, 2013 My steps have been steadfast in your paths, my feet have not faltered. I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God. –Psalm 17:5-6a Our...
- 07 Nov 2013Sunday Bulletin November 10th, 2013Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time November 10, 2013 My steps have been steadfast in your paths, my feet have not faltered. I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God. –Psalm 17:5-6a Our counci...
- 02 Nov 2013All Souls DayHOMILY FOR ALL SOULS DAY THE BEDSIDES OF THE DYING, AND THE BURIALS OF THE DEAD, COMMAND AN IMPORTANT PLACE IN MY LIFE. EVEN MORE SO NOW, I SUPPOSE, SINCE I FIND MYSELF ASSISTING IN THE FUNERALS OF...
- 24 Sep 2013Remembering a FriendDuring the weeks after Easter we read the Gospel of St. John. And every year I find myself wondering why I find it hard to ground myself in this account. Probably because, unlike Matthew, Mark, and...
- 11 Sep 2013The 16th SundayI was in the kitchen next door yesterday – washing and ironing the purificators – the linen cloths we use at Communion – and thinking about this gospel. And I guess that now and them I like the Marth...